If you would like to become a preferred agent in the RebelBroker Network, you just need to answer a few questions. The only real requirement? You have to be good at your job. Here is how it works:
- You submit the information below
- I verify that you have a license in good standing with your state and association
- Once a client contacts me looking for an agent in your area, I refer that client to you. This works as any normal referral you have dealt with before. For the first referral that I would send to you, I will ask some interview style questions.
- I follow up with the client I have referred to you to verify that you are taking good care of them. At some point (usually close of escrow), I will send the client a questionnaire to see how you did. With low satisfaction ratings will come the high probability that you will no longer be given referrals by the network.
- When in good standing with the network, you get a network badge graphic for your site. Visitors to your site can also visit the network and find the exceptionally high standard you have chosen to live up to.
- I share the feedback I get from your clients with you so that you can see what they really think about you. This is an opportunity for you to keep on improving.
Sound easy? It’s not. If you know my feelings about the real estate business from listening to my weekly show or reading past articles I have written, you know that I have extremely high expectations. There are no fees other than the usual referral fees that you would pay at the close of an escrow. Your status as an excellent agent is what earns you a right at this table, not the fact that you are paying me a fee per month or year for the privilege.
So if you are ready to embrace the idea of truly being a better agent, fill out the information below and I will start the process of adding you to this unique network of agents dedicated to simply being the best at what they do.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’RebelBrokerNetwork Submission’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Licensing State’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’License Number’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Zip Codes and City Names’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]